Thursday, September 6, 2007
Depression and Reflection
There were many times I thought that I couldn't bear another day with this abyss of sadness. Many times I sat in bed all day and cried. I was told to, "Try and think happy thoughts." I needed some help to get to that point. Nobody around me understood. How can you ever explain when no words ever do? I have moments of happiness now, and I feel better about myself. The pain now is facing the last ten years of decision making on my part, and the role my depression has played. I wonder how many people out there are having this same difficulty. Is there a prison worse than being trapped in your own head? What is worse than feeling like you don't deserve to be loved?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bonjour, nous sommes homonymes, je suis arrivé à traduire quelques lignes de ton blogs, je dois t'avouer que 'est pas facile pour moi, mes connaissances de ta langues se résument à un petit niveau scolaire....
je vis en France et je suis né en 1961, si tu souhaite continuer cette conversation contacte-moi à: joseph.inguanta@dbmail.com
Au plaisir de te lire,
joseph.
Post a Comment